Return to mobile version

Gift Card Donation

Donate Your Unused Gift Card Balances to Grant Wishes!

Did you know that nearly $50 billion worth of gift cards go unused? Don’t let your unwanted or partially used gift cards go to waste – use them to grant wishes to local children in your community!

Now it’s easy for you to donate the balance of your unused or partially used gift cards to grant life-changing wishes!  It’s easy!  Simply enter the card information for your gift card below, and it generates a donation to Make-A-Wish Missouri to help grant local wishes to children with critical illnesses. Make-A-Wish Missouri receives 80% of the value of the card balance that you donate (the remaining 20% is a fee given to the provider for processing/service fees).





Gabe , 3

kidney transplant

I with to have a playset

Gabriel’s wish became an oasis built on community & kindness.

Latest Status Update

  • Experience Shay's Sweet 16 Birthday Party and surprise wish reveal!

Latest Tweet

  • RT @Fox5KRBK: Last November we introduced you to Shay, a teen who is fighting for her life as she continues her battle with cancer. Tonight…
Make-A-Wish® Missouri
13523 Barrett Parkway Dr
Suite 241
Ballwin, MO 63021
(314) 205-9474
Toll Free (800) 548-5058